In loving memory of my mother



Mothers day pic



Today is mother's day. Mother is perhaps such a person who accepts her child in spite of all mistakes. All world might go against you but she would never reject you.

"Mother" is one of the form of sovereignty of God who teaches us to believe in self & to upgrade self esteem. She through her motherhood encourages to learn the unlearnt & to forget the learnt socially unaccepted behaviour. Mother child relationship is same & unconditional ,whether it is biological or in case of adoption. In psychology this relationship had been described in various way through different theories but what I believe-- no theory / concept /sentence would ever became successful in describing this beautiful relationship.

Today sitting beside the picture of my mother, all childhood memories are appearing one by one. At that time there was not the era of mobile technology and I could remember after finishing our schooling when I left home for further education, we had to depend on our letter writing & posting through post office .

When we started using mobile, I used to phone every now & then to her . One of my colleague in one organization still remembers my conversation with my mother where she used to start with knowing my meal timing, whether I was using jacket if it was a cold weather. Before taking any decision, I used to discuss with her as it gave me a lot of courage & strength.

Whenever I faced difficulties or got frustrated whether in my personal life or at working place, she was there to encourage & when other people used to criticize,she advised me to ignore it . Even when I resigned from any job for a valid reason, she was there to extend her helping hands in every extent.

Some of my well wishers(as they think so--) tried to criticize badly about my irresponsible behaviour for not going to home for a long time to look after her. But My mother advised me to just ignore & ignore as she told that she knew I cared her . We often discussed when she was going to settle with me in the place where I was living.

21st Nov'2018 was the worst day for me. That day, I came to know that she passed away. I could reach home in the next day as it was far far away & I could n't get ticket that night.

I was started trembling & started crying loudly when after reaching home I saw her lying & was ready for her heavenly journey. I was murmuring how it was possible when on 21st morning I had conversation with her & she told that in next year she was going to shift & settle with me. I could n't understand she was going to settle in other place for ever.

One of my friend expressed his deepest condolence through phone & also tried to verify whether I was also feeling sad like him.

This kind of people actually represents those who believe all good is within themselves. There was another close childhood friend who didn't even visit me . But I wanted to convey my thanks to everyone who helped me right from cremation to sraddh(a religious celebration).

After returning & joining to my work, I came to know that huge amount had been deducted from my salary due to my absenteeism. I tried to make the hierarchy remember the condition of taking emergency leaves for number of days as per requirement & also the clause that reflect nothing would be deducted, in the appointment letter. But all my effort went in-vain. The person in the top of hierarchy is backed by some other marked person in the society and that person try to establish himself as the servant of GOD through charity . "Hypocrites are synonym to sinners" I tried to remember.

"Hypocrisy and spirituality never go together" Sri Ramkrishna told to his devotee. Even Jesus told about Hypocrisy ---"-------You hypocrites! you shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces---".

I decided to come out from that materialistic world, from the company of that sinner who commercialize everything, perceive things from the perspective of profit & loss calculation with inclusion of even---- "Mother"----- I left my job...

Earlier, it was my mother who encouraged whenever I resigned from job. But from the time I lost her-- I knew I had to start alone....

To day, Where ever you are -- I am wishing you "a very very happy mothers day" thinking you always with me , your blessings & advise would be there to go against all odds/all barriers..."

Where ever you are -"YOU REST IN PEACE"

Mothers pic 4 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOA(Saying No, Optimism & Finding Alternatives) Strategy for better living---- Possibility & Justification

Recent Pregnancy of under age girls at shelter home– reflected deficiency in ICPS mechanism & service delivery system..